Dec 6, 2007

Whale givin' birth to that, umm, guy



This is a video I made while I was "doing my homework". The guy in this video is soooo not Gilad. Gilad lives in Argentina. I am his husband Desperago. That's not me in the video either; that's my pet iguana wearing a cool mask I picked up at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. This freak guy (below) is Gilad's older cousin's ex- girlfriend's, sister's, cousin 47 times removed's, mailman's, roommate in college's, local celebrity pharmacist's nephew who lives, ironically, in Svalbard (which is an archipelliago owned by Norway). How's that for a coincidence, fishguy?


Anyway, he feels like he looks too weird and he locks himself up in his nightclub. He shaves every day, but it just grows back. If you want to help him, email him your suggestion at thisfreakguy@someone.com, even though he won't even look at it. He left his computer in his house when he fled to the nightclub. In fact, the nightclub is still in buisness.


This guy has the winter downs.



So fishguy, the lesson out of all of this is to never cross the street without looking both ways first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

Why thank you very much, husband!