Dec 5, 2007

Eiffel Tower

Today, we visited the Eiffel tower. Isn't that just great?

My new disease prevets me from speaking English!!!


So, my many (can I say strange?) friends, is our kids learning? (George W. Bush)

(this is like, half Norwegian and half English so watch out)

English:

Hello! My name be Jaques. I am encoding a secret message in this Norwegian text. The secret message is to stick your head out the window, close the window, wait 50 minutes, and if you are still alive call me back, for you have just broken all world records! Yay!

Norwegian(half 'n half):

Winter lair How do you do? My name be Jaques duck IN am encoding finish secret canteen set on this Norweigan do not type. In spite of the fact that canteen ice dates back to stick your man procure shame in spite of the fact that window , duck was not closing it on your man. Stay unify for hours. Call me if you are calm alive because you garden chequered all world juxtaposition! Yay!

So, umm, the guy up there, how be your canteen ice?

Okay, back to the Eiffel tower. Since Teddy be readin' this, why dont me sing a sea shanty?

swim to the port
beach for your goods
haul the rich man
over the side

5 comments:

Gilad said...

Sorry kids, today is not your lucky day.

Ted Kareta said...

this is pretty funny, but norwegian has to be a litttle bit more odd like
English : I need to go get a calculator
Norw. : To the cornwall i said, sail!

Gilad said...

Yea, Ill try that. Thanks.

Gilad said...

whyd ya make a different account

Anonymous said...

Dear Gilad, I found your blog very disturbing. I wondered if you might think about making it less racist and stuff like that. Please consider my offer of a rebate on your mortgage for only 5,900 dollars. Be bold! Visit www.notscammortgage.com.