Mar 18, 2009

Taking Away Gilad At Work: Savor it here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former address:
www.thisisreallybusiness.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Job

After being turned down many times, I had to resort to earning money off of ads on my blogs. So please, for the love of Pete, click on everything so I can afford to feed my dog.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny you should mention...

I don't have a job

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dear Readers

If anyone wants to buy some lemonade, drop down to my house in Alaska for some ice cold lemonade, because I don't have a job...

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Job

I have recently gotten a new job, because I was fired from my last one!

I am now employed at Benny's Dirty Labor and Minimum Wage Factory as an assembly line worker! I am making a little more than 6 dollars an hour. Call me if you need my services as a counselor for your problems.

Monday, June 23, 2008

This is definitely my resume

Gilad Yodeler
56 Alaska Somewheres Snowroad
Somewhere in Greenland
1-800-getouttamyface
gilad@yodelers.com

Education:

Primitive Tactics Academy
  • Learned how to string a bow, shoot arrows
  • Whaling club for 3 years
  • Firemaking 101: The woods
  • Tent-making
Surgery Experience
  • Gutted dead animals in wild
  • Identifying organs class
  • Beaver stews
How I could benefit your company:
  • No PhD's whatsoever
  • No experience
  • Unsanitary conditions
  • Lots of pain required
  • Will eat body after surgery.

Copyright 1943 Thisisdefinitelyaresumecompany Inc.

No comments: