Mar 29, 2009

Path to enlightenment

Many people believe that enlightenment is 'being in heaven' so to speak. But in fact, it is a 5 by 20 by 100 km area of sky in the exosphere used for robotic pterodactyl testing. It has gotten the title of enlightenment because the pterodactyls look like angels from far away. Only a few, like me of course, know of the actual existence of this facility, which is actually marked by electric fencing which uses the essence of TicTacs and some helium to float, thus protecting the testing area. The pterodactyls used in this area are trained to fly over other planets while dropping bomb after bomb on the surface to see the result, so as you can tell, the program is heavily funded by NASA, which prides itself in blowing up evidence of extraterrestrial life before they can find it. In a tragic case, NASA's rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, crashed together and fell off a cliff into a pit of water on Mars. Unfortunately, the rovers were filled with highly explosive Francium, which when exposed to the water created quite an explosion. The water then dried up. The image of the lake was captured by one of NASA's roving pterodactyls before the rovers entered the pool. Even so, this pterodactyl burned up on reentry to the Earth's atmosphere. Or that's what they think! On that day, I was flying my hot air balloon and happened to be directly under the pterodactyl before it punctured my balloon with its sharp spiky nose and hit me on the head as we both plummeted downward. After 25 weeks of rehabilitation in a hospital, I developed the picture for myself. Also, I met the pterodactyl’s cousin, Velociraptor Bob (also robotic). And I am the only one to know of it today! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Stay tuned next week for my dancing and fire spectacular!


(I don't even get this one)

No comments: