Apr 29, 2012

Hai Yalllllllllll!!!!!!!! woahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahaha im being blown awaayyyyyy

DUDE i had the crazeiest dream last night i just ate a worm and then i threw up. pooped on a truck and beat up a duck (check this dude outt!!!). what am i? what's up?

Anywan, it's been a while ay? Super Computer Full Of Beans! it's been too long.

Yo I got a peanut
Yeah?
It's got a shell
Yeah?
I'm gonna break it
Yeah?
It really smells, dude
Okay!
I'm gonna break it
Yeah?
In ya teeth
Uhm..
You're gonna get shot
Dude i don know about this rap...
I'm gonna kill you!
Dude i gotta go

Well, sorry, I just had to get that song out. I composed it on like Salty P-nutz records and it was a really big hit in Azerbaijan for a week. It was cool. I've been travelling in Swaziland and Tobago, mostly. There isn't much to do in Tobago though. Not reccomended, I would give it a D+ in tourism. But I have to go now, I'm picking up a cake for my Mom's 19th birthday. She'll be older than me soon! It's been fun to raise her and now that I am seeing her go off to Nicaraguan Daycare training school I drop tears into my toilet. This stinks like a p-nutz!

aIte bouincing Gilz


No comments: