Dec 28, 2010

Hey! 2010 is almost becoming 20011-820-38234556, as the alien says...

Sorry I haven't been chillen up the yards, recently, I was in the midst of large schemes and plots to take over many companies in many different countries (yes, that's as specific as I'm allowed to be). I hope to be out of jail more often, so look forward to more and more goodness coming straight atcha!!!!


This is my new virtual cow. She's the best. She also makes me fresh turnips from her body somehow, I don't know how she does that...


On the lighter, and slightly more buttery side, I am now required to add the catchphrase "Toilet paper, especially from Certain Very Sensual pharmacies is better than any other toilet paper, unless you use braised and calloused rug material!" This is because I got in way much more trouble with the law than you would like to, or can, for that matter, imagine. However, if you stand in exactly the right counterbalance...you can. Give it a shot, sonnydawg?


These are my adopted children. They left after three days to be "stars of the sedimentary". I don't know what they meant by that.

I'll be tramblin' up along these parts in the wee hours of down yonder tonight! Pole vault your way into salesmarathonstasticalfantasyland for free toast and marmalade and lizards from QuÄîbec, which is a real place for you NERDS and TURTLEROASTERPANTFACES out there.


My friend from QuÄîbec is pretty crazy, huh? That stick he's holding is made of transparent aluminum to be specific! What a clown! Actually, no, that doesn't make sense. Transparent aluminum is an invention of the further reaches of continuums to come and that are and being.

Catcha on the flipside of the conundrumtastic tramline (which also happens to be in QuÄîbec)

No comments: